Saturday, July 31, 2010

aaaahhhhh

  32 yards of fabric ....
   'twas a reeeealy good sale!!!

  pictures to follow.....
  after my nap!


  oh and a diva bag....


Marie

and here's the "goods" == Crafts Direct had 40% off all bolted fabric.... I had a limit and I achieved it!!!

kona solids in 2 different shades of brown, pink and green ... enough yardage for backs. The fat quarters are various shades of orange ... and the green is a blender.

the hot orange dot print -- jumbo rickrack in cranberry and white  and  a kit for a flag banner ...

the prints -- xmas snowflake in limey green, coordinating limey dot, salmon dot/floral, salmon dot and a daisy print in a softer sage ...


and oh, the purpose of the trip -- Troop 58 at Camp Cuyuna  don't ask who they are ... the tall  one with the black/white hat is Nick -- I think they were looking at pictures on ScoutMasters techy phone.....kids didn't get to bring technology with them --- so

2 comments:

Rose said...

I am having fabric envy right now!!! I love some of those...and like the others.

Marie said...

I was a lucky shopper ... 40% off and I planned ahead and budgeted!!!!