Monday, July 5, 2010

ahh back to ....

  normal?  whatever is normal....back to 3rd street -- I came to work.  Things to do.

  It was un uneventful weekend on Daisy Lane.  We cooked, cleaned and of course the always heaping laundry pile was attacked.  On Saturday, we had a "crafting" shopping event.  Hobby Lobby has oodles of stuff, I just wish they were open Sundays...my main shopping day.  Michaels had deals too and lunch at the Olive Garden was damn good.  I went back to Mankato and hit Menards Saturday night ... ceiling fans, light fixtures, paint, varnish, supplies .... for $300 one would think the cart would be fuller.  Shelving for the sewing room!  The deal of the day -- $8 - 2 gallon 3 ft tall hibiscus in their Garden Center ---

  I dusted the pumpkins and squash for bugs yesterday -- 15lbs of bug dust didn't cover it all.  So the plan is to return to Menards tonight for more -- they actually carry it in 10lb bags, I may have to resort to the liquid version ...

  and the paint brush is calling.....

D

No comments: