Sunday, August 8, 2010

the Day of Rest

  So it's too hot for man, woman, child or beast so, I came to the office and I'm getting lots done.  I rose with the sun ... sprayed weeds for 2 hours and well, it was damn hot.

  Free Press article about me can be found ...here ... so I've learned to insert a link....last week my "deep shit" comment made the paper.  Always entertaining, but that happens when a frivolous questions comes up and  I'm not a public speaker.  Never have been and will need to learn to be one.

  Stay cool peeps, it's ugly out there!

Diva


"so is it apple pie for desert tonight"

after re-reading I had to edit my spelling, grammar and verbage....and thought we needed a little treat...this deer seems to think the yard is it's new home.  wrong....it also likes cucumbers and green peppers.

No comments: