Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Night Sew In....

 so this is the only thing I accomplished in my sewing room tonight ...


I filled the bobbins after I ....


 enjoyed my zinnias and


 washed my ATV  --- not only does the car need washing, but evidently I'm supposed to wash the ATV too...it got a bit dirty when I loaded it with these





So I'm ready for the Farmers Market tomorrow -- 90' and I'm out picking watermelons  ....  if I would have spent some of the time I was dreaming up this little ditty -- actually sewing -- I might have actually finished something.  Alas, it's time for bed -- the bones are aching and I wouldn't want to be late for market after all my hard work. 

Enjoy the rest of the quilt show -- I know it will be fabulous.







okay I'm not sure why but it doesn't take you directly to the show but scroll down and you'll get there eventually -- thanks for dropping by ... I promise to do better next month (although, it will be squash, pumpkin and watermelon picking by then).....

Watermelon Diva!!!

3 comments:

Sunshine and Whimsy said...

What a neat little gadget! I'll have to find something like that for mine. Gorgeous fruit and veggies too! My mouth was watering just looking at the back of your truck. Yummy!!

Libby said...

Great Post! Enjoy your day! and you can just drop one of those beautiful melons off at my kitchen door!

Deanna said...

Maybe you didn't get much sewing done, but good things are definately happening at your place.