Thursday, August 19, 2010

Late Thursday -- heading to Friday

window quilt #3 -- I've since added another row -- have side borders cut out and ready to attach -- backing and quilting tomorrow night during the friday night sew it....

bryan was working on the truck window and the window whapped him and well a trip to er and 5 stitches later .... and well, the window still isn't fixed.  so ... not sure what I'll be driving on Saturday --- just might be my slightly used Explorer (that I hope to trade off this week) ...


curved pieced table runner ... kinda fun, it was a kit from Gruebers .... I think the next window quilt will be made from this pattern and my stash of scraps ..

1 comment:

Sunshine and Whimsy said...

I really like that table runner. The colours are nice and bright. Well done!