Tuesday, August 31, 2010

so, it's raining (smiling)

  yes, it is raining.
  thank you very much

  I'm picked and packed for Market this afternoon.  I thought it was dry on Friday while picking and after 3 days of 20 mph winds and 90' it's dry.  Things are ripening too quick. 

  Raining enough when I left for the office I had to drive the Explorer not the patch truck so, I'll be trekking home to swap sometime before 1:30..... unless I can persuade an elder to swap for me.

 it's good to be me.....

Marie

  it's really really good to be me....elder #2 swapped out the vehicles for me.  i think it's the first time she's driven the green truck -- other than a mailbox run (long hilly driveway!) .... so, change into my shorts and find a cooler and some ice and I'm ready to roll....

I can't believe I'm thinking this -- but a little snow would be okay ..... too much hot dry wind lately !!!

2 comments:

gz said...

just noticed your Great De-clutter- must get clutterbusting here too!

Marie said...

well I need motivation, there is just too much stuff in my life ...