Friday, August 27, 2010

T G I F

  just gotta love Friday's .... and this Friday is special.

1.  Mom's Birthday!  70!  her email is dranttel@gmail.com
2.  It's going to be a fabulous day!

  it's quite early -- my alarm clock died with the power outtage on Wednesday -- or rather I can seem to set the time for the alarm (it's a really cheepie) so, I either oversleep or am awake before the birds.

  test driving the Expedition -- really, really nice set of wheels, however, the exterior and interior are black.  not sure if I like the black interior.  I think a smoker owned it, which isn't good, not good at all.  I turned on the defrosters and the smell wafted out.  zippy, large set of wheels. 

  the old cabinet project moved forward -- scrubbed it up and it cleaned up really well -- another round today and it's ready to move into the front room. 

Diva

No comments: