Tuesday, September 28, 2010

aaahhh

  the question of the day?  i think the river has crested ... it's just so quiet with no traffic zooming by the farm or downtown.  kinda enjoyable

  farmer Joe combined soybeans yesterday -- i had a candidate forum so i didn't get up to witness the green machine in action.  pretty spiffy looking.

  elders returned from their voyage north of the border --the home on wheels is now parked in the yard ....

  market day today -- me and the red truck are loaded and working diligently at the office until set up time !

Diva
my latest baby quilt -- kinda liking the brown borders ... it's a charm pack -- lollipop with a couple of extra solids to make it square -- had an issue with too short of borders and i was too cheep to recut so i made it work ... will be ripping out the top to match the bottom (maybe!)

mr wonderful was in one of his moods yesterday --- not enough action ... you would think at 9 or 10 he'd be slowing down a lot.  not so.


2 comments:

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

Glad to hear you're keeping dry.

I love the baby quilt. The fabrics are gorgeous. Everywhere I look I'm seeing chocolate accents on quilts - I need to jump on the bandwagon!

Barb H said...

Glad the river has crested--pray that there's no more rain for awhile! I really like the brown borders on your quilt. Very snappy.