Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Night Sew In...

 okay it's this months installment of the Friday Night Sew In ..... I finished the borders on this quilt ---


it started as a charm pack -- A Breath of Avignon .... (sorry -- forgot my french decades ago) by American Jane ... the most of the charms were used.... then I panicked and ordered some yardage from the same line ---  and I didn't realize until I looked at the pictures that the red was cut straight on a pattern grid .... shit happens....time to rip....

here is the link for the rest of the show.... CLICK HERE

(I think it should work ) (it does)
thanks for hosting ladies -- I need any excuse to sew ... and finish !!





 


just gotta tell ya .. the 1/2 square triangles -- way too much fussy work for this Diva . .

5 comments:

Monica said...

I love it! I think Breath of Avignon is just fantastic. I keep resisting the urge to buy it but I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.

Logopaedchen said...

I love that colorful quilt of yours..really happy googd feelings are jumping over...greetings from Germany and thanks for sharing Kirsten

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

I'm here because you say shit and crap on your blog. You speak my language.

Oh and anyone who can line up HST's so well rocks in my opinion. You should see mine ! Ugh.

Beautiful quilt. I'm a big fan of the Avignon range. So when will you be doing your next HST quilt since you seem to have enjoyed this one so much? :)

Thanks for the visit . Come again some time.

Rana said...

That is one very fabulous quilt!

Miss 376 said...

This is a stunning quilt, all those HST's were worth it