Friday, September 24, 2010

it stopped ....

   raining -- after dark of course so nothing in the patch got picked, cleaned or packed.  Today will be a busy day in this Diva's world.  and of course the sun sets way to early to accomplish much.  I miss June and the 9:00pm sunsets and the 5:15am sunrises.

  since the deluge was still falling I headed to the sewing room -- another new baby and project in the works I really should start when I hear about the pregnancy ... so this quilt is starting with a charm pack "Lollipop" is the fabric line and I'm making it up as I go.  hope to have it pieced by Sat eve so I can start quilting it.  (like that's ever going to happen)

 in addition to my 26 yards of Kona cotton -- i found on ebay -- 3 layer cakes, 2 more charm packs and a jelly roll and it was all under $100 and free shipping on  most of it.  the ebay sellers must be feeling the pinch of the economy too....nothing better than a fabric deal!

 Diva M

1 comment:

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

26 yards of Kona cotton! That's a whole bolt of fabric.

I've seen the lollipops line and cant wait to see what you do with that.

Glad it stopped raining for you.