Sunday, September 26, 2010

oh shit ....


my first voyage down to the shop on my atv.... just starting to funnel traffic up Dodd Road

looking back accross the front of the shop


at the Le Sueur turnoff -- Jean and I dashed up to the "Barn Boutique" in Belle Plaine -- nice stuff -- take cash or check .... I had nothing she had $27 and we had $9 left over -- amazing how no plastic changes your spending habits...

on the way home the ditch filled up .... it's now at the back of the fishhouses ....



who'd of dreamed when we built in 1981 flooding could be an issue


traffic heading up Dodd road -- what a flippin mess

South toward town .... it's over the road at McDonald's ....


  I'm trying to count which 100 year flood event this is... 1965,  1969, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2009, 2010 Spring, 2010 Fall .....

  I'm not sure  .... but it's getting old.

Diva

ps.  I did pick more squash today, after the Market fiasco yesterday ... Tuesday had better be great.  I went to Market Saturday Morning -- it was raining (what else) hard --- so I came home for two hours and went back when the rain stopped.  No way was I going to get wet and cold and start shaking like a leaf.  Went pretty darn good considering all the drama.  Life has way to much drama ....

No comments: