Tuesday, September 14, 2010

so, the creature is back...

   that would be the creature on the ATV -- the 1980's vintage 3 wheeler ... a yellow Yamaha 225 to be exact .... (since yamaha is part of the family I know that) .... Dad was chasing the creature thru the neighbor's CRP (with mom's SUV) last night -- we didn't think the Envoy was capable of mowing down trees etc, but it did .... anyway the creature escaped up a high bank (and elder couldn't follow - not for lack of trying) .... tonight we'll be cruising neighborhoods looking for the creature .... I'm guessing it's the new housing development or the trailer court ....

  elder did mention -- "the kid could ride" ... to bad creature felt the need to ride thru my patch .... I will be a vindictive gardener -- it's starting to piss me off !!!  so off to email my law enforcement buddies .... sometimes it's good to have friends with guns....

Diva

1 comment:

Ann Menk said...

Hey - that creature lives behind me at the Blaschko house! Can there be more than one vintage Yamaha three wheelers around that are yellow? Damn kid runs up and down the alley at breakneck speed. Worth looking into - let me know!