Friday, September 3, 2010

So ....

   the first day of the Connecting Nicollet County program was kinda cool.  In the personality testing I learned I'm a detail orientated introvert that only sees in black and white..... (what else is new). 

   we then ate lunch at the only establishment open at noon in lovely downtown Courtland MN ... the Crow Bar (which was packed) ....  the tour then began --- KNUJ Radio -- offices and facilities in New Ulm, back to Courtland for Hancock (pre cast cement pieces for various construction projects) and well, a gravel pit ( I can't remember the name) -- but the pit was fascinating --- we were driving around / over / under the various piles of gravel, clay, recycled blacktop .... finally to Bob's Xmas Lights (he has way too many) ....  then back to the Crow Bar! 

  so I'm busy sitting at home and it's 7:01 .... better get hopping I'm late for my morning commute to the office!!!! Since I've only been there 2 1/2 days this week.....

Diva

birrrrrrr it's chilly out there.....

No comments: