Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blessed Diva

   So yesterday I received a birthday treat.  It made me smile.  After life is all about enjoying those moments.  I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many good peeps.


   The car swap deal was a bit time consuming yesterday.  Should I or shouldn't I -- I think its down to (a) the swap price and (b) is it still under warranty.  I've gotton over the "white" exterior, yes Diva has at least a mile of gravel to get home everyday and she's thinking about (gasp here) a white vehicle.  The interior is dark gray ... almost black.  The last time I owned a "car"  was 1986.  sooooo it's kind of big change -- although this is a "crossover" vehicle -- half car half sport utility. 

  The squash garage sale continues today .... one way or another this stuff will be relocated somewhere ....

Marie

1 comment:

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

I find car shopping exciting. I last did that two years ago. I wanted an SUV but the price of petrol here is just so prohibitive. Hope you end up happy whatever decision you make.