Saturday, October 30, 2010

I D I D I T

so peeps I participated in the Halloween Fun Run this morning !!!

and I think I finished in just under an hour ... Jackie kept me moving (rather she slowed down and let me keep up to her ...)  it was a beautiful morning for a stroll.... I tell ya at mile 2 I almost hitched a ride... my toes on the left foot were numb ... it was getting painful. 

but i trudged on ... by the time we finished both ankles and feet hurt (and still do) one should "train" for these things....

and then I started cleaning clothes closets .. remember the "no new clothes" statement from a couple of years ago -- it's back.  damn I have waaay to much  ....

4 bags ready for thrift shop and I have one secret stash yet to sort.....
I'm bad.

Diva


ps.  twelve hours later I'm up to 7 bags and I'm not done yet ... i can't believe i actually bought some of this shit and wore it ....

2 comments:

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

Congratulations Marie ! That's fantastic. Well done!

I clean through my wardrobe once a year and I'm ruthless!

Barb H said...

Well done, Marie! I remember numb toes from my running days, but the "free" T shirt at the end is worth it, right?