Thursday, October 28, 2010

I musta be nuts.....

re-arranging the furniture
getting the floors cleaning
   (and moving furniture out of the way)
running the fun run (keep dreaming it's a fast walk)
running for office
   (i'm finally getting nervous over this one)

and *#(%)($#)( winter had to return.
   (found gloves & hat)
   (I refuse to wear the winter coat)

and all of this chaos is in the same flipping week.....

i feel the need for therapy .....
  a) what not to wear returns to TV !!!
  b) the Project Runway finale is tonight ....
  c) must be time for a mini quilt shop hop .....
           Chaska, Shakopee, Burnsville here we come.....
            (after all I get much better gas mileage now
              and the price dropped!!!!)

Diva

I've taken a lot of fall pictures .. can't remember if I posted this one or not and I'm too lazy to look back.  This branch of the Autumn Flame Maple turned before the others... the entire tree is now bare after 3 days of wind..gotta love the 60mph gusts...windows rattle, branches hitting the house...blew most of the leaves away!

2 comments:

Barb H said...

Great photo! Love the contrast of red and green leaves.

Marie said...

thanks Barb! it was the good one from the 30 I took ... I keep squinting at it and seeing a quilt ... might have to play a bit tonight.