Thursday, October 21, 2010

the Missing Mind

I've fried my brain .... 
   I managed to forget several items AGAIN this morning....
   Laying on the table -- ready to go are ...
        my sneakers & socks
        my eye drops
        my purse
        and a note to grab lunch out of the fridge

Evidently thinking too much turns the brain to mush.

Ever notice the odd routines we develope, for instance ... every morning

it's coffee and Minneapolis paper (the old fashioned real paper paper)
computer time ...
   emails
   facebook
   newspaper (mankato free press on line)
   newspaper (st peter ???)
   blog reading
   blog posting

and damn an hour is gone.

gonna try the new facebook diet --- once a day every day ....

Diva

doesn't the patch look sad....

3 comments:

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

I write notes for everything so to me that's normal. I dont do Facebook very often beause it takes up so much time!

Blogging however is another story.When I didnt blog for a week or so during the kitchen reno I had significantly more time.

The patch looks forlorn. There's always next year when it'll be full again. I'm assuming when it starts snowing you wont notice how bare it looks.

Marie said...

ssshhhh no snow until late November would be good. it does look a bit weary. will move to a new location next year ... weed and bug control dictates a move. if I garden.

Facebook just sucks you in .... haven't been there all day .

Marie said...

ssshhhh no snow until late November would be good. it does look a bit weary. will move to a new location next year ... weed and bug control dictates a move. if I garden.

Facebook just sucks you in .... haven't been there all day .