Wednesday, June 15, 2011

projects! done!

raffle baby quilt #1 -- made from a charm pack I won as a "Friday Night Sew In" participant with some stash fabris adding to the width --- bound with "whatever's in the scrap box that matches".

raffle baby quilt #1 -- from 2 lollipop charm packs and snow & brown solids, binding is some orange I had in the stash -- really don't like the orange now that I see it in a picture ....

The Nicollet County Cancer Society's RELAY FOR LIFE is Friday night and these are being donated for their silent auction.  It's a fun night -- a great way to celebrate, honor and remember. 

My parking lot is rapidly filling up -- the bank up the street is celebrating agriculture and the employees lost their parking -- so Jean, Emily and Holly are parking over here and hoofing it up the street (in the rain).




2 comments:

Shay said...

I hope the silent auction brings in a ton of money . I LOVE that first raffle quilt. It's so cheerful and vibrant.

gz said...

I like the second quilt best, but I agree about the orange!