Saturday, June 25, 2011

rain / mold / yuck

  okay -- my melon plants are flopping over and dying -- so I've talked myself into somekind of root rot / damping off / fungus issue.  if they were dying from my weed killing adventures they should have died sooner ... although I know I got a couple of 'em.

  so yesterday, I got 3 more flats from the Greenhouse (thanks greenhouse!) and they've been transplanted -- on Thursday night I did 2 flats and well, I may go down and get some more (they have a lot and they aren't selling).  it's too wet to hoe or till ...

  after the planting binge I did laundry and hung it out to dry.  it rained.  the sun came out at 8:30 last night and I woke up to fog and it's raining again. 

  so this means it must be time to SEW !!!  and READ  ...  !!!!

Diva

1 comment:

Shay said...

Have fun with the sewing and reading. Sorry to hear your watermelons have turned up their tows and passed on to gardening heaven. Good luck with the next batch!