Sunday, July 17, 2011

sometimes it just sucks to be

     an adult.  we opted not to go to the MALL.   it was 93' with 75% humidity (and will be so for the next week) so ... I thought it not a good idea to be on the road .... instead .....

     it was Mankato -- Kohls (with 30% off coupon), pet strore (food for Nick), Hobby Lobby (where the air conditioning wasn't working very well) -- Famous Dave's for supper and Menards... always Menards.

     it was quite the trip, cat food, bra's and a new canopy for the farmers market.


    I'm headed out to weed in the patch -- only for a short while I don't do heat and humidity very well -- then I'll have to pick green beans and cukes.  oh and plant the peppers I brought home from greenhouse yesterday .....

think  cooler   thoughts  

M
 

2 comments:

gz said...

(o)

Shay said...

Bummer about the shopping. I confess sometimes I long to be a kid again. Life is so much more exciting when you dont have any responsibility!