Sunday, July 3, 2011

sunday morning....

  so while taking a break from basement cleaning.... i see this ...


evidently he thinks the car is okay ... varmit.  I think he misses his master ...

So back to the cleaning .... basement is almost done and then headed to the porch .... need to finish quick -- dinner is "out of town" ... why cook when a restaurant is available and tasty .....

I do think there will be a couple of stops when we get there ... mom has list, jean has a list, I'm along for the ride (and the food) ....

I did manage to plant 3 more flats of stuff in the patch yesterday = my greenhouse buddies gave me another flat of watermelons, canteloupe and cabbage ... The early transplants seem to be doing well.  I've never planted a "flat of cabbage" so we'll see.  The rain has softened things up a bit -- however tiller-man is still on his fishing trip. so.... waiting on the return ... I'll be mowing -- he'll be tilling.

Happy 3rd of July !!!

Marie

2 comments:

Shay said...

Sometimes I wish I was a cat .....

Enjoy dinner. It always tastes better when someone else cooks!

gz said...

but that bit of the car is*just* the right shape!!

I like the new top photo