Thursday, August 18, 2011

ah ... it's been a week

  yes, the dang deer are still eating - I haven't been out there for almost 48 hours !! 

  It has been a busy busy week.  Farm Income Tax Seminar in Mankato on Monday, County business all day Tuesday (really all day).  Wednesday I actually worked 1/2 the day .... and then I .....

       drank a lot of nasty stuff --- spent a lot of time reading --- and well, getting ready for today
       which involved over-sleeping --- ya, 7:15 .... and I had to be at the hospital for the 7:45 check - in
       I was home by 11:00 and EATING .... and well - per Dr. Ritsy .... I have a nice colon. 

       the prep was much worse than the procedure.  but I'm NEVER doing it again. 

  so, I'm working from home this afternoon!  might check out the patch -- see how much has been ate (a lot) and get some fresh air!

M

1 comment:

Shay said...

Glad to hear you have a pretty colon.

Do you EVER slow down? Working from home! Insane. I'd be curled up on the lounge sleeping.