Sunday, September 25, 2011

ahh ... another day in paradise ...

so, I moved to my office neighborhood to sell on Sunday ... it's a busy corner and it worked out much better than I expected. 

the red roof is my old shack ...

first sewing project in 4 weeks a "mini" quilt -- well,quilt top -- it is 18 1/2 inches square so not very large a whole lotta little pieces ... it is made from a charm pack -- "terrain" by Kate Spain ....

I couldn't decide which picture I liked best so --- here's the second one ... it's a bit colorful.  Will back it and quilt it tomorrow ...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the quilt! GREAT colors. How are you going to quilt it?

gz said...

looks a bit big for a shack!!

Shay said...

Laughing at your "shack"...thats at least twice the size of my house!

Love the mini project. Very striking!

Marie said...

It is a long and skinny shack that is a bit tall -- when it was built in 1895 it was a residence with 6 bedrooms and indoor plumbing! In the 1940's it was converted to a duplex with 2 - 2 bedroom apartments -- I'm luck it was a good move when I bought it and the previous owners sold it to me for a really good price. It was the $80,000 of remodeling and updates that hurt!