Thursday, October 13, 2011

the big Brown Truck arrived today

and look what Smiley, the UPS man, brought me....

I was perusing the Fat Quartershop Website and found this lovely Bali Pop and the colorway was WATERMELON -- so I thought I needed it and well, two are always better than one....and they were on sale -- sorta ...

the orangy side

the pinks and

then I spied a fat quarter bundle of Terrain .... which I fell in love with a while back and ...

I spied this magazine in the bargin bin -- thinking it was from the "Country Threads" quilt shop in Garner Iowa ... well -- it's an Aussie publication ... and it's pretty darn cool! 

So when the weekend hits -- guess where I'll be --- yep, bessie the Bernina is calling my name !!!!

Happy Thursday ...


1 comment:

Shay said...

Lovely looking fabrics Diva! Those Bali pops are especially pretty.

Yep-that's an Aussie mag alright.