Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday Labor ....

okay -- so it's my birthday and I've been laboring away all day ... went to the office this morning.  projects, deadlines, etc ... and I actually was there most of yesterday and last night too.  Anyhooo... look what I found in the patch ... there are more birdhouse gourds to pick ... lucky me... it's 85' flippin degrees with a hot stiff wind so ... it was a project.  I pulled all of my row markers too.  Bessie needs a bath (and gas). 

"look no green"  I really hate this time of year.

found some wild grapes



the old red truck ... kinda runs.  needs air in tire ...

red berries over by the bittersweet "patch" .. not sure what they are ... will see if they disappear from the wildlife ...

Happy Sunday!
M

1 comment:

Shay said...

Happy Birthday Diva. I hope you got some nice presents and a lot of love!