Friday, October 14, 2011

Favorite Things Friday ...

 
Time for Favorite Things Friday --- so, this week's favorite (it's been a while since I played along) -- the stamping Diva's and I took in a Twins baseball game in late September -- Diva Becky dropped off a CD copy of her pictures and well -- here we are.   We had a blast !! I know we will probably make it an annual event.

I'll work on not having the grumpy look in the future.  I really don't like having my pix snapped! 

So hop on the FAVORITE THINGS FRIDAY TRAIN and check out the other bits of goodness. 

Happy Friday -- it took a long time to arrive.

Diva

ps.  Diva returns to the Farmers Market tomorrow -- the shortest retirement in history ... I know me bad.  But I scrounged a couple more bushels of squash, several decent pumpkins, and 3 tubs of birdhouse gourds -- they gotta go!

pps.  There will be time spent at the sewing machine over the weekend. 

5 comments:

Shay said...

Annual events with friends are the best. So much fun.

Aside from your aversion to pictures being taken I know you had a great time!

Thanks for dropping in Diva. Make sure you DO hit that sewing machine. You're due for some creativity.

Amanda said...

I'm with Shay annual events with friends are the best glad you had a great day.

Marg said...

I agree it's great to be able to get together for an annual event.

Michelle Ridgway said...

It's great to catch up friends. Glad you had a good time.

thea said...

What a great picture and great fun!