Thursday, October 27, 2011

Favorite Things Friday ...

 It's Friday and time for Favorite Things Friday --- Mrs. P suggested we chose our favorite technology tool ... sometimes I have too much technology in my world.  And yes, I'm drooling over her i pad -- in fact it's a good thing she lives in another hemisphere -- we'd be stealing it!

My favorite technology is " MOTHER NATURE" ... because I cannot control her! 

In my world the new year generally starts out WHITE !!!  and cold and frosty and cold....
spring arrives and everything turns green and lush

summer color -- lots of summer color

and lots of fall color

more fall color - after frost we lose bugs, allergies and well it's just plain nice!  this fall was the exception it was "flippin gorgeous"

and eventually we're back to winter color (no it has not snowed yet -- this was November 13, 2010 ... but it lasted until mid April 2011-- kinda awful when I think about it!


So head over and check out the FAVORITE THINGS FRIDAY at Mrs. P's ... it's a hoot!

Happy Friday !!!

Marie



7 comments:

thea said...

I don't actually consider nature to be technology -- well maybe God's technology -- the season changes can be beautiful. The pictures are great!

Larri @ Seams Inspired said...

Seasons are a great favorite! Our seasons are distinct, yet not as dramatic as yours...well, except for Summer. It's long and hot! ☺

Shay said...

I love the Seasons, with each bringing something we can enjoy. As much as I hate winter it gives me an excuse to stay inside and cuddle up n a quilt , or make comfort food.

Give me Spring. That's my Favourite!

Your pictures are gorgeous - even the snow ones. (which I know you hate )

susan said...

I may miss Canada but I don't miss long, long winters! Great photos though.

Logopaedchen/Kirsten said...

I love the change of the seasons and I guess it is the one thing I really missed living in Texas - we had about two days of spring, two days of fall, 3 weeks of winter and the rest was summer:-)

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Goodness you do get a long winter....do you knit? Loved all the photos of your part of the world :-)

Marg said...

Wow that's a long winter. We don't really get the distinct change of seasons here. I miss that, but I would never miss a winter that long.