Friday, October 7, 2011

tgif

  I'm tired.  I'm cranky.  I'm ......

  I haven't made it home before dark any night this week.  Need a little garden time -- even if no garden to play in.  I drove out to the patch in last night -- 8 deer munching away ... looks pretty darn tough by dark.

  Girls Gone Wild went well.  We had a lot of visitors to the office and gave a few tours.  It was fun.  Then we hit up El Agave for late supper and as usual the service and food were great!  Nick survived his time in the basement/garage ...

   I just delivered two plates of leftover cake to my friends at the bank -- they love me this morning.  Rushed to unlock the door when they seen the CAKE.  Plating up more for the rest of the neighborhood!

Diva

(big yawn).....


Jon is a client -- he posted this on his facebook page and I thought it worthy of sharing.  Thanks Jon.  Taken from a fire tower near Duluth .. fabulous shot.

Jon has oodles of expensive cameras & toys and takes a lot of cool pix. 

3 comments:

gz said...

definitely worth sharing.
breathtaking.

Shay said...

Glad to hear the girly tour went well-even if you are tired and cranky!

That is one amazing picture!

Marie said...

yep, Jon is pretty darn good ... and all of the leftover cake has been "shared" with the neighbors!