Friday, November 11, 2011

Favorite Things Friday ...

this is bessie, my favorite ATV.  she rarely gets any care (mechanical or otherwise) but she keeps on humming along.  a semi - annual bath -- blow the dirt off once in a while ... add gas and go.  well, yesterday, elder #1 changed oil, air filter and bathed her --

I've been whining/harping/bitching for quite some time that she needed a little care (and he occasionally uses her too) .. so it was a 20 minute lecture about a "plugged air filter and oil like sludge".... and "what a pain in the ass" it was to work on her .... now he thinks something else is wrong too -- evidently she's not starting zippy enough -- which if I recall --- I whined/harped/bitched about in August ...

the good news -- she's still one of my favorite toys (she and the Bernina!) ... as soon as significant snow hits the forecast she'll be delivered to 3rd Street -- snowplow will be installed and we'll be ready to keep the sidewalks clean and tidy --

1 comment:

Shay said...

She looks like a real workhorse.I hope she gets the attention she desrves to feel in tip top shape.

My parents used to have a little ATV like this one at their farm but her name was Suzie!