Monday, June 24, 2013

rainy days and mondays

  always make me ....   (cry?) ... the Carpenters, the 1970's ....  yes, I'm that old.

  well my Monday was spent with 8 hours of continuing education.  yep, more school.  12.3 miles from home and it was a fabulous 18 minute drive.

  working on the piles tonight -- piles on my desk and hoping the lawn mower holds together long enough to finish mowing the office lawn.  it ain't looking good (the mower or the lawn).

  so it goes.

  ever notice how fast you can spend money at Sam's Club -- 1/2 hour and it was $300 ... wouzer!   (cheep dvd player, ink for printer, millions of aa batteries, parade candy, paper, highlighters, bottled water)  damn ink was really expensive -- hopefully it lasts a while.



1 comment:

Shay said...

Ah the joys of continuing education. It’s a blast if the topic is interesting but sometimes all I want to do is curl up and go to sleep.

You know they make printers cheap and ink expensive on purpose dont you?