Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Score !!!

    So, I quilted the entire baby quilt on the long arm yesterday and just under 30 minutes.  Yes, it was a simple all over scroll and loopy play with the machine quilting.  But dang peeps, it made my day.   Took longer to rip out the "bad tension" stitching than it did to finally get 'er done! 

    Did a pit stop at the patch last night.  Holy holy the weeds are sprouted and I mean seriously thick green weeds.   Dad is going up to till this morning.  Hopefully I can get 'em under control.  Stuff I planted a month ago is starting to pop.  If the weeds don't send me over the edge and it doesn't freeze until November (ha) we'll have melons. 

   Need to mow the damn grass too. 


M

1 comment:

Shay said...

Congratulations on finishing your first project Diva. Pictures of this beautiful work of art?