Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


  Happy Thanksgiving Peeps!  ... I wanted to share one of my favorite pictures of the year ... Grace & Lucia (thru the magic of facebook creeping -- I found out their names) ... anyhow ....

  experiencing their joy at finding the perfect pumpkin at the market was a wonderful reminder to me to enjoy the little things in life -- and be thankful for those little things.  everytime I see this series of pictures .... I smile and am grateful.

Marie





 
and I got to tell you -- when I grow young again -- I want to wear polka dot leggings, a flowered jacket, neon sneakers and carry a sock monkey !!! 
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

I think you should just wear an outfit like that . I tend to dress exactly the way I want to (and that outfit does sound like something I would definitely wear!)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Marie.