Thursday, December 26, 2013

Back to work

 
the office Amaryllis is blooming nicely -- a spot of color is always welcome.

 
So after the cleaning, wrapping and cooking on Christmas Eve, this Diva sewed -- I put the binding on this crib / throw project ...

 
Christmas Eve we were blessed with 5" of fluffy new snow -- it covered up the dingy snow nicely.  See shovel middle upper of the picture.  Must keep handy.
 
 
 
I tossed it over the stair railing and decided this made a nice shot too .. I was having trouble deciding which picture was the best.  I think this throw is going to my little friend Cameron, he's learning his numbers and letters (and has outgrown his baby quilt) ...
 
The mid-week Christmas holiday really doesn't feel like a break -- now it's work work work for the next 4 months.  (The excitement is not oozing from my words!) ...
 
 
 


1 comment:

Shay said...

Thursday was a public holiday here and so I took Friday off. Im enjoying the 5 day break!