Friday, December 20, 2013

it's the winner ....

 
interesting news -- I submitted a couple of photo's to the Chamber of Commerce's "Cover Photo" contest ... cover photo for the annual visitor/membership guide .... and this is the winning pix.
 
I can't remember the other pictures that I actually submitted -- things were kind of fuzzy in September/October when the drugs weren't working properly (or at all) ...
 
So I get "photo credit" ... a free ad in the guide (or a larger ad since I already paid for my ad) and $25 of chamber $$$ .... and worldwide fame (just kidding) ...
 
10 days until year end and the madness of my world continues ... I've been putting in way too many hours of tax planning - need to spend a night on the couch and a night shopping.
 
Happy Friday ....
 
M


1 comment:

Shay said...

You're famous! Congratulations on the win (and the fame and fortune I am sure will follow)