Saturday, December 14, 2013

Oz ...



 
I realized yesterday -- that I've been drinking out of the same coffee cup for 18 years and 9 months ... holy smokes.  I bought it at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas --
 
this mug and my favorite ruler were the only souvenirs I bought on that Tax Season Trip to Las Vegas ... yep, in March of 1995 I took a mid season trek to Las Vegas .... and I still have (and use) the ruler and the mug. 
 
Mom, Grandma, Cousin Cathy and I did Las Vegas on $50 a day -- we toured, slept, ate and a bit of gambling.  Must look for the pictures I took at the time --- it was well before digital cameras and cell phones!
 
Had breakfast with the bank "girls" this morning.  Always entertaining ... however, I am not liking the dusting of snow that arrived this morning. 
 
ahhh ... got to love life eh!
M
 
 
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

That coffee mug is a family heirloom! I hope you've specifically named who gets it in your will....

and guess what my verification word is: oZ-urita!Spooky