Thursday, January 9, 2014

crazyness

   yes, I change the spelling of words to meet my needs.  I'm old, so get used to it.  (Or I'm feeling old (older)) ..  must be the combination of cold and the mass confusion that invades my space.

   So, it's Thursday -- the first 3 days of the week have sped by in a 100 mph blur.  Contrary to popular belief  -- when I'm stuck indoors I seem (feel) to accomplish more during the day.  Although, I am getting more piles of "to finish later" on my office floor.  I'm going to blame it on the bank up the street.  Yesterday at 2:00 we got end of year bank statements -- really on the 8th .. really ..  it's holding up way to many projects.

  Tuesday was Board meeting -- organizational Board meeting -- you are reading the ramblings of the Board Chair .. oh ya, I've got a gavel -- might need a tiara and sparkling shoes before the year is done.  Yesterday was a liaison meeting and a R9 meeting.  R9 was in Mankato -- so I took my 20% off coupon for Office Max and bought Mrs. H a whole lotta heavy duty staples (we won't run out for a couple of years) and I bought cans of compressed air for the long arm ... need to blow out the batting fuzzies.  Then it was home for Season 4 of Downton Abbey.   I fell asleep 1/2 hour into it; so I'm giving up and will order the DVD version when it becomes available. 

  Woke up at 4:00 am ... came to the computer at 5:00 am and shortly will be headed to the office ... hence this rambling post ... the caffeine has yet to travel to the far reaches of my tired brain.

  Hello Thursday ... bring on the warm up.

  See resolution #10 ... I'm not whining --- rather celebrating the change!
  And the resolution regarding the facebook diet -- that one is going rather well.


toodles
Marie
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

I think the Board Chair really does need a tiara ...I can just see you banging away with your gavel looking fabulous.