Tuesday, January 28, 2014

selfie on trash night (updated) ...

 
How cold is it you ask?  Well if they cancel garage pickup because it's too freeking cold -- it's really cold.   Tuesday morning is trash day on 3rd street ... I had Bessie (the Ford version) out and warming up -- so I got the trash accumulated and rolled to the curb.  Baaaaaaaaaa 
 
-25 for Tuesday morning with the nasty wind chills yet again.
School is only two hours late ...
 
 
And I drove home looking like this. 
 
freeking cold peeps ... just freeking cold.
 
 
okay found some jewels on facebook that I thought necessary to share!


 
Lucy, the woman with attitude.  I concur.


yep, a bad day in Traverse Township -- Oshawa Township's grader came to the rescue and per the photographer (Dawn W) ... my Dad was out there too ... this was the view from their living room ...
 

 
somehow this seemed appropriate.
 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Haha. It's only 9* here, but I think I'll stop complaining. I feel your pain!

gz said...

Love the last one!!!! (and Lucy, of course!!)

Shay said...

Ahhhh that Lucy is hilarious!