Friday, January 10, 2014

TV Star

   yep, the new Commissioner Gig involves the occasional TV news appearance.  I tried my best to avoid it .. tap dancing and all .. but they sent the producer over to interview me (while I was sitting in front of the long arm!!!)  -- it must not have been all that exciting --  there is no video clip on their website ... and well, out in rural America I don't get that channel so I didn't get to see myself.  (phew) (cousin Ed saw it) 

   I will need that tiara and the matching sparkly shoes ... helps with the tap dancing avoidance techniques. 

   Heat wave in progress -- it is 46' warmer than Tuesday morning and it feels freeking wonderful!

   Happy Friday y'all.

   M
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Congrats on your new found fame...

Its about 46 here too ...46 C that is !