Friday, February 7, 2014

weekly synopsis

my evening (homework at the office) piles ... I thought I was keeping up.  I'm not ... the opening Olympic ceremony will help ...

 
yet another pile ... teetering pile.

 
and because it so freeking cold.  the windows are covered to keep the drafts at a minimum ... might need to find a nicer looking quilt for the center of the bay -- the rugs really don't have much appeal.
 
so, the question of the day --- when do I get my money. 
arrgghhhh, who gets a refund.
 
My felted wool mittens arrived from Squash Blossom Farm today -- forgot to take their picture -- awesome!!!!  Check out SQB -- the link is on my daily reading -- or facebook.
 
Happy Friday Y'all.
 
M
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Looks like you're snowed under in more ways than one !

Dont forget to take time to smell the roses (if you can find any)