Sunday, March 23, 2014

hero's

  today 2 of my hero's died -- one thirteen years ago and one today.
 
  one was 20ish and one was 58ish.
 
  God blessed both of them with physical challenges -- challenges far greater than most of us have ever experienced.  Both of them faced their challenges with courage and grace beyond words --
 
   Life isn't always fair -- I am a better person because of both of them.
 
   ... I can hear the giggling and laughter .... many thanks sharing your journey, laughter and love with me -- and everyone else who crossed your path.
 
   ... I will stop and smell the blooms and laugh with the wind.
 
rest in peace -- friend
you are the brightly shining star.
 
 
 
 
 
  
 

 

 
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Sending condolences on your loss Diva. Both of your friends sound like fine people.