Sunday, May 4, 2014

8 days of Wisdom

 
my buddy Baxter -- he lives upstairs and comes to visit once in a while.
 
#2 of 8 Days of Wisdom
 
Learn to drive manual/stick shift.
 
 
so yesterday
 
 
test drove one of these --- and fell in love -- so I think I'm purchasing one on Monday .... freeking awesome!
 
there was some waffling and I almost crossed to the dark side and purchased a GM product -- but for less money I'd keep my truck and drive this fabulously awesome car ... (summer car and winter truck).
 
Mine will be plain -- no convertible for me -- no snappy motor either (my heavy foot would get me in trouble) and I'm too old for stick shift! 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Thats one fancy schmancy looking car. I wonder if they would ship me one to Australia? I can see myself in something black or cherry red!