Friday, May 23, 2014

Got'ta Luv Friday's ..

especially --  when I start my day out at the long arm ... a whole bunch of quilting happened this week and it always makes me smile.


 so this morning I loaded and quilted this fun one.  Back in March, I purchased a 12lb scrap bag and these hunks/jewels/treasures were amid the "bag" -- This weekend is piecing up more baby quilts and throws from the "bag."  The Relay for Life is a mere 20 days away and I need some items to donate to the silent auction ...
 
  hopefully the weather holds for the weekend ... there's a spot of gardening in my future too ... not much, just a spot.
 

Happy Friday y'all ...

Marie
 
 
Hoping to link up with Crazy Mom's -- Finishing It Friday!
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Thats lovely Diva ...so glad you've been able to be a crafty goddess this week !