Friday, May 2, 2014

why am I crabby

 
I added a "sideboard" to my office project table to hold the overflow.  Not good, not good at all.  At least it is not on the floor and I'm not tripping over the piles any longer.
 
I told Mrs. H last week, I need to be locked in my office for 7 days with no interruptions and then, just maybe, I might get caught up.  So my plan of action -- go back into winter work mode. 
 
And the piles are dumb stuff.  Argh.
 
The scrapping Diva's are taking me on an adventure this evening.  Monster's Inc. on Ice -- the Mankato figure skating club is putting on a show -- a first for all of us -- I know we'll enjoy it.
 
Diva
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Its been my experience that no matter how hard you work , “catching up “ is just an illusion. I think they key is not to take on so much stuff in the first place. (I don’t practice what I preach though)

Have fun with the Scrapping Divas. Sounds like you need that kind of balance at the moment.