Monday, June 2, 2014

Wedding Weekend !


so, it was wedding weekend for the Johnson side of the clan.  Miss Emily J married Mr. Ryan P of Cleveland.
 
Isn't Emily a beautiful bride -- flower girl Ana Kate is pretty spectacular too.  AK did a great job of being a flower girl -- didn't fidget a bit.  Since I had a front row seat ... we readers sat in the very front row.  dang. 
 
we ate well, we partied a bit and enjoyed the show on the dance floor -- I even wore a dress (yes, a dress) ... doesn't happen very often, but it was  a special day.
 
many thanks to Ryan & Emily for inviting me to be a part of the event it was a beautiful wedding ...
 
Happy Monday
M



ps.  I wore the purple dress ... all night long!  I think I shocked a few peeps!
 


2 comments:

Barb H said...

Marie, were people shocked because you wore a purple dress or because you kept it on all evening? LOL double LOL And yes, both Emily and Ana Kate are beautiful!

Shay said...

What a gloriously radiant bride.

Can we SEE a picture of you in your purple dress?