Wednesday, December 10, 2014

odd Tuesday

   after several hours of terror and panic yesterday -- change is in the air.

   "less is more"  is my Gregorian chant -- I just keep chanting less is more, less is more .... and to start this new leaf ... less shit sitting around. 

    the painting gig is fabulous and the room/hallway will be super fab with less shit hanging on the walls and sitting around.  the panic attack added much fuel to this new mantra.

    I finally made it home at 7:00 ish and spent 1.5 hours in the sewing room .... I chopped and sewed strip sets for a baseball themed quilt on Sunday and last night I spent 1.5 pressing said strip sets .... and fusing "treasures" to backing for blocks -- tonight I'm going to try photo transferring for the first time (????)

  keep up the chant -- less is more, less is more, less is more.



Happy Hump Day.

M
 

No comments: