Thursday, January 22, 2015

and the crud

   has become bronchitis  (hopefully spelled somewhat correctly) ... after another night of hacking and not sleeping -- I went to the doctor .... I tend to avoid doctors.

   when the doctor listens to your breathing for multiple moments and then says ... "I think we need a chest x-ray .... "   so off to the x-ray lab I went .... and well, it wasn't the other nasty possibility ... I haven't had an x-ray (other than the dentist) for 45 years! 

   so -- I have expensive cough syrup ... with nasty warnings ... shouldn't slurp it and (a) operate heavy equipment or (b) make important decisions ... wth ... I'd better sleep well after taking it ....

  so .... we'll see how it rolls.

stay healthy peeps .. it's nasty stuff.

  

4 comments:

Barb H said...

My sympathies for you, Marie. I've been down with chest stuff like that a couple of times and it's no fun. Take care of yourself and let others take over as much of your work as possible until you're back on your feet.

Susan Plum-Jones said...

I came across your blog a few months back and have become a regular reader. Am sending get well wishes your way, take it slow and follow the doctor's orders!!

gz said...

agreed....look after yourself !!

Marie said...

thanks ladies ... the fancy cough syrup was wonderful ... slept thru the night ......

now if I can keep up that trend!