Sunday, January 11, 2015

Finish #1

 
I took this pile of goodness to girls weekend.  And took along one of my favorite summer bags ... a denim one with wimpy handles -- but I like the size of the bag ...

 
and finally during Sunday night laundry -- got the lining done and the handles attached.  I'm not liking the stitching on the handles -- the leather is pretty tough to needle thru ....so will probably find a better method to attach them.

 
nothing fancy on the interior -- but it's large enough for my ipad, phone, notebook, drugs, etc ...
 
The print is decorator weight drapery (sp?) fabric and the black is a wide wale corduroy .. I quilted the exterior with a craft weight batting and the lining is a cotton print that I interfaced ... it's pretty stiff.
 
I like it!
 

 
 

No comments: