Friday, February 27, 2015

Break Time



 
So one of my favorite blogs to read is Amanda at Crazy Mom Quilts...a link to her blog is in the daily reading list....any how she took a break / sabbatical from blogging for a month and it got me thinking ....
 
a time to rest / reflect / contemplate / re-charge
and well, I'm damn busy with the real things in life.
 
so, I'm taking off the month of March from blogging -- I'll be saving up the good stuff for April.  I do believe I'm giving up Wastebook (Facebook) also.  although, in a town with no local radio Facebook is our news station.
 
I'm hoping when April arrives -- the limited snow will be gone and the temperatures will be above zero!  Still freeking cold here.
 
Chill Out -- see you in 31 days.
Marie
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Barb H said...

Enjoy your break! I'll miss reading you.