Monday, May 18, 2015

#7 for 2015

 
here is #7 ... a weather front was moving thru last night and a gust of wind caught it while snapping pix and it's currently a balmy 42' ... frost is in the forecast .... frack.
 
 
crazy wind and fast moving clouds


here is the whole thing ...
 
So Saturday night -- I planted 400 hills of watermelons and the first 150 hills of squash ... if it dries out enough overnight .... I might get the rest of the squash in tomorrow night -- if not, it will be Wednesday .. it will be warmer then too ... or that is the prediction -- I think I liked the weather better when I got up and was surprised in the morning -- none of this 10 - 15 day outlook stuff.
 
#'s 8, 9, 10 and 11 are hanging on the long arm --- 8 needs binding, 9 & 10 just need to be quilted, #11 is the ugly quilt -- still not sure what to do with it.   it is that ugly.
 
 


No comments: