Sunday, May 10, 2015

fitbit gadget

yes, I was suckered into purchasing a fitbit gizmo.  yesterday's lawn mowing and shopping finally put me over the edge on steps .. the goofy thing was buzzing on my wrist while in the dressing room trying on the "pants"

yesterday was Ruby's birthday -- so Mom and I took a small drive and ended up at the Mall -- I somehow managed to purge all of my khaki capri pants ...  must have been my day -- found them and found them on sale. 


finished #6 on Friday night and then played with fabric for an hour and then gridded out various strip blocks on an excel worksheet

the new chicks are settling in nicely ...

 

2 comments:

gz said...

nice one!

Shay said...

Sounds like a productive day. I bought a fit bit about 6 weeks ago . Still havent managed to get over the line on 10,000 steps (doesnt help that its been living on my computer desk for the last week and NOT on my wrist!)